Saturday 13 January 2007

New Tatting List

Well life got busy at the year-end with the announcement of the closure of e-tatters on Yahoo at the end of January :-(
Kersti’s Forum will continue http://www.etatters.com/

It is a case of “one door closes - another opens”

The outcome being that I started a new tatting list on Yahoo. After much procrastinating to find a name that would have no association to currant groups, guilds, individuals or publications. I finally came up with "Here-Be-Tatters"
Officially opened 1st January 2007

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Here-Be-Tatters

New beginnings for the New Year :-) An International gathering to further the Art of Tatting!

It’s been a steep learning curve setting it up being somewhat techno challenged but it is up and running with an amazing growth of membership (249 as I write this!) a wealth of expertise with many old and new friends.
We welcome levels from wannabes to old hands.
Be they needle or shuttle tatters...

Once life chills some... ...
Until then – please watch this space

9 comments:

Jane Eborall said...

My nagging paid off - you're back!!!!
Yer old mucker further up the UK

Tattycat said...

I am so glad Jane nagged you into this! An ex Suffolk County resident and current Anglophile.

tatnlace said...

Hi Sue! Did Mark make this graphic specially for you? It certainly is you! I love it! Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog. Come back anytime. I will be back here too.

Yorkie Sue's Tatting said...

Yep, LaRae - Mark drew it a little time ago when I was on me soap box again :-)
Yorkie Sue

Tatskool said...

Hi Sue
Just got to get you back blogging again.
There is NO ESCAPE... I have just 'tagged' you....soooorrry. Go to my challenge blog if you dont know what this means.

Gail said...

I tag YOU!
Go to my blog to see what to do.
Gail

Sharon said...

I'm tagging you to post 7 weird and or random things about yourself.
Here's the rules
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 3 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

Aunt Jo said...

Hi Sue,

Thank you so much for your kind words about my tatty tatting. I promise I'll work at it until I get it right.

I've enjoyed visiting your blog.

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

My Sue lies over the ocean
my Sue lies over the sea
Bring back, bring back, bring back my Sue to me, to me.....Oh bring back, brink back, bring back my Sueeeeeee to meeeee!